GATE 2017 – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering -It is a national level examination which gets conducted each year. The main reason of conducting this examination is to test the aptitude and subject knowledge of the applicant and on the basis of that; they get admission in Engineering PG programmes.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2017) online examinations will be held on February 4, 5, 11 and 12 next year (2017). Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee is the organising institute for the exam. The final schedule of the examination will be displayed on the official website.
Each year GATE gets conducted successfully at various examination centers and as like every year, this year also the examination will be conducted soon. As per year, the notification of GATE 2017 will be released in August 2016. So all the interested candidates can check out the eligibility criteria in order to apply for it.
Some Other Important Details are given below:
1) GATE online application processing system website will open for enrollment, application filling, and application submission on September 1, 2016
2) The last date for submission of online application is October 4, 2016
3) The last date for request for change in the choice of examination city is November 16, 2016
4) The date for availability of admit card for printing will be January 5, 2017
5) The results will be announced on March 27, 2017
Reference: – http://goo.gl/RlHcSU